One of our wishes as parents is that our children will love the water. As a family we love going boating with either of our families, going to beaches, anything that has to do with water we love being apart of. It has been so beautiful here lately and our hot tub at the complex
isn't too hot so we decided to try it out with
Carson. We knew he loved being in the tub so we just assumed he would think its just a big tub. We were right. Carson absolutely loves going down to the hot tub and kicking his feet and splashing in the water! It just makes me so excited for "spring" (not so much summer when its 120 degrees) but spring when its reasonably warm!! He is so fun!

Arent they cute?
5 comments:
So cute, I can't believe how much he has changed.
So much fun. I can't wait to see him next week. We will be there on Wed. night.
Having a water baby is a blast. Tayden loves it too! Carson is too cute!
Awwww! What a cute little puddle duck!
Hey Nicole, I clicked on your blog through Brooke's and I just have to say Carson is ADORABLE!!! He is so stinkn' CUTE! Hope motherhood is treating you well. Take care!
Post a Comment