Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Phantom of the Opera
Living in Las Vegas opens a lot of doors to some fabulous dates!! This year we decided to do something out of the ordinary for Valentines Day...(dinner and movie...) One of Brad's good friends at school had mentioned that he went to Phantom of the Opera for a really great price.(turns out it pays to be a Touro student) I decided to do more research into it and talked to his wife who also said it was awesome, so we decided why not go. We were going to wait for our anniversary but my cousin who lived with us was coming to visit and asked us if she and her boyfriend could watch Carson so we jumped on that opportunity and went to Phantom Friday night. The only pictures we took were on our phones and a bit blurry so sorry no pictures. It was a fabulous date! Really, I was so impressed! The seats were amazing and the entertainment was top notch! Next time anyone is in Vegas and wants to go to a good show I STRONGLY recommend it!! Hurray for a fabulous husband!!! Thank you Bradley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love musicals in general, but saw Phantom on Broadway in NYC this fall. It was so amazing. Sounds like a great V-day!
i love phantom. i saw it in new york too and it was fabulous! im glad you are so close to so much awesome entertainment. if they are in las vegas i reccommend lion king and wicked for your next dates :) so awesome to get a good deal too!
Sounds fabulous! All parents need to get out once in a while. Glad you had a good time.
It sounds like you guys had fun. We might end up going to The Blue Man Group. Hope we can get the great price.
We went to Phantom a few years ago in Vegas and I LOVED it! I definetly would see it again. We really want to come see you guys sometime.
Post a Comment