Monday, February 8, 2010

Family Pictures

In January we were able to FINALLY get our family pictures taken. We were so thankful for a sunny day because all of that week it had rained. The weather was the least of our worries...Carson decided that he wasn't going to take a nap all day so inevitably he was SO tired! I had been so excited after seeing how well he did when we got his pictures taken and he turned out to be a cranky mess the whole time! I'm so thankful for the ones we were able to get! Our good friend has a friend here that takes them and she did a fabulous job! Its so green here you would never think you were in Vegas. Thanks again to Natalie! We love them!!


Finally got a quick smile from him!
That's as close as he got with me! What a turkey!

10 comments:

Kaylin said...

Love the pictures, even the one with you and him. He doesn't look cranky at all.

Melanie and Daniel said...

I love the picture of you and him. I didn't see that one before. So cute!!

Joseph and Lauren said...

Really cute Nicole. You and Carson's eyes are so blue. He sure is growing up!

Lacey said...

They are way cute. Lexi was laughing at them while we looked.

Erin_C said...

such cute pictures! you guys are a beautiful family!

WeBeR FaM said...

Those are so cute! i love them! it always happens that they get grumpy for pics! you really can't tell though!

sam and kyrsten said...

these are so so cute. i love them! you look great!

TJ and Jessica said...

Your eyes look so BLUE!! They look beautiful :) Love 'em all, they turned out great!

Marci said...

Look how cute your little boy is! He's getting so big!! Hope life is wonderful!! :o)

Becki said...

I think they turned out great!!!!