Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break 2010

This year we had a fabulous spring break. The week before Brad's actual spring break we were able to meet his family in Palm Springs to visit his Grandma. Brad could only stay the weekend but I decided to stay the whole week with them. It was a blast! Then it was on to Mike's (Brad's brother) wedding in Provo...boy was that a DRASTIC temperature change! It was freezing there! Their wedding was beautiful they make a great couple! Then it was on to Idaho to visit my family for a few days. It was so fun to be able to see all of my siblings and their families! Its crazy how much Carson enjoys playing a.k.a following his cousins around. After a wonderful visit with my family it was on to Oregon to be with Brad's family for a few days! Again, it was so much fun! It was great to spend time with family! Carson got to spend good quality time with all of his cousins! It was so fun!! We miss everyone already buuut we DONT miss the weather. Its beautiful here nice and sunny! Carson and I are enjoying going to the park and playing! There are a ton of pictures....enjoy! at the beach, at first Carson wasnt so sure but in time he loved it!
Brad turning around to I dont know what to the camera. Mark wasnt wanting to turn around!




He liked when the water would get his feet until he realized that the water was REALLY cold.


In Palm Springs we found out Carson could stand on his own. Kind of freaked me out!


Mike and Katie with Brad's parents.




Austin wanted to read his book to Carson and he loved it! So cute!


It rained quit a bit in Idaho and Carson loved watching it. He was mesmerized by it.


At Cami's volleyball tournament by the end Carson wanted down to play on the court! (Brad said we are just getting him ready for when he plays on the court ha)


Taking a bath with Ben. He only liked taking one if Ben was in there with him. Too funny!


Finally home. Ok this picture is so funny Brad is going to kill me that I posted it! He ran too fast after getting out of the bath. Crazy kid!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute pics! Cason is adorable! I love the last pic. Baby bums are just CUTE!! We loved seeing you guys. My girls miss you a TON! And I am SO jealous of your nice weather. The last couple days have been great, but its Idaho. It could snow tomorrow :(

Lacey said...

Lexi misses you guys already! Ok so do I. Carson has gotten so big. Love the pictures. Hope to see you guys soon. Hopefully before I have this baby.

TJ and Jessica said...

I LOVE that last pic! Classic! I love that little guy! I'm so glad we got to see you guys while you were here. I seriously miss you guys like crazy. Please PLEASE move back!!!!!

Kaylin said...

Cute pics. Now you are already behind on blogging if he is walking now. Get it on tape.