So today was a very boring day so I found myself recording Carson quit often. In 3 days I feel like he has come along way. I only do this so to be able to show grandparents and aunts and uncles...Sorry for the video overload!! Hes cute though! So here is Carson today what a mobile little boy! I guess this means I really need to start baby proofing my house. Sorry the video is long I dont know how to edit....
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry Carson that your mom was so mean. She wouldn't give you the ice. Good job on get across the living room.
Carson is such a cutie and I can't believe how big he is getting! I am laughing though cuz I just posted pics of Pax and a video of him crawling! I then looked at other people's blogs and realized that I had copied you! Too funny :-)I guess great minds think alike...or half-asleep mommy minds think alike...
Oh my goodness! Look at him! He is sooo stinking cute and growing up so fast. I had so much fun with him the little bit that I saw him on Christmas Eve, but it wasn't enough! Give him kisses for me!
Post a Comment