Sunday, January 17, 2010

really close!

Carson is growing up so fast. He is changing daily. Last week he couldnt sit by himself for more than a few seconds and now thats all he wants to do. Another new trick is he is starting to figure out how to crawl! He does his version of jump/scoot/army slide. Its so funny he is so mobile we thought rolling around was here to stay for awhile but I guess he enjoys this more and he gets things faster what a cutie!

Yes he still has some figuring out to do but for 5 and a half months I think its pretty good!!

3 comments:

Kaylin said...

Cute...I can kind of hear cars driving by in the background, do you really have your windows open in January, jealous!!! Give him a couple of more days and he will totally have it.

Lacey said...

First Nicole wont give him what he wants now is own dad. What a cutie he is. We will see you guys very soon.

Becki said...

He is so adorable! Michaela started army crawling when she was about 5 months as well!