
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
First Photo Shoot!
So my sisters and mother have been on my case FOREVER on getting Carson's pictures taken. Yes I was a slacker and finally did it. He did soo good! I wanted all of the poses but didnt really want to spend 200 dollars so thanks to Lacey and Kaylin telling me about the coupons on line which made it SUPER cheap ! Here are a few of my favorites! I found out Carson is even more like his daddy....HUGE FLIRT! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
oh my heck nicole he is sO flippin cute! and so big! i hope everything is going good with you guys!
I love them! He is so cute!
Really cute Nicole. He is getting so big!
He is a cutie. He did a very good job.
Love them all, hard not to when you love him.
Seriously! He is so stinking cute!!! My favorite is the 2nd to last where he's just chillin. I miss that little guy! And I can't believe how much hair he's getting. Miss you guys!
It's about time!! ;) They turned out so cute Nic!!
Post a Comment