Christmas this year was great. We were able to go to Pocatello and spend it with my family. It was fun to get to see all of my siblings and nieces and nephews! Carson too had a great time. Im pretty sure he got way too used to having so much attention that the first few days of being home he was so whinny every time we would put him down! Oh well it was worth it! We then got to go to Ontario and spend the next week with Brads family. We played this game called "things" about a million times its sort of like apples to apples but better! So much fun! I recommend it to everyone! It was so fun getting to see all of our family and we now miss you all so much!! Thanks for everything!!!
Here is a picture of my cute little niece Lexi...She LOVES Carson she was constantly wanting to hold him. She is always calling him baby Carson that I wonder if when hes 4 if she will still be calling him that!! ha Love that little bug!
Here is a picture of my cute little niece Lexi...She LOVES Carson she was constantly wanting to hold him. She is always calling him baby Carson that I wonder if when hes 4 if she will still be calling him that!! ha Love that little bug!




3 comments:
Very cute! I miss Carson so much. I'm sure Lexi does too. I'm also sure she will still call him baby Carson when he is 4.
It was great seeing you guys! Carson is getting so big and is such a cutie!
Love all the pictures, keep them coming. Miss you guys. Love you
Post a Comment