Saturday, December 20, 2008

I DID IT!

Well it is finally here...after a long 15 months I am finally done with school! For most 15 months doesnt sound like much (because it isnt) but put yourself in a room with around 80 emotional women and yes it feels like an eternity! As of wednesday I completed my 2000 clock hours and of Friday I found out that I passed my boards! I am officially done with school! Note to everyone... dont ask your husband to tell you the results they WILL play mean games! Brad had me believing that I didnt pass my written part of my test I was freaking out...then after I was freaking out for a bit he let me know he was kidding and that I "passed with flying colors"! Now I am just waiting in the mail for my license! I am so excited!!!! thanks to everyone that helped me get through this ( all of the phone calls complaining and wanting to kill most of those girls you never let me quit)! I especially want to thank Brad...he had to deal with one moody wife for too long! I love you Brad!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Nicole!

Kaylin said...

Congrats Nick. We all knew you could do it. Love ya!!

TJ and Jessica said...

Isn't it such a great feeling being done?! I'm so excited that you're out of there, now I have someone to hang out with! :) Congrats! I'll call you when I'm back in town and we'll get together. Merry Christmas!

WeBeR FaM said...

That is so awesome Nicole! Congrats! I wish I was done!

jess said...

Good job colie cole... it must feel great to be done! Have a good Christmas if I don't see you before!

Lacey said...

Congrats Nick. Now just remember the first time you colored my hair. You have came so far. We love you.

Becki said...

Congrats Nicole!!! Bet that is a relief to be done!

sam and kyrsten said...

CONGRATULATIONS! what an accomplishment! I am so jealous! I think i get to see you tonight! i cant wait!