Monday, December 8, 2008

This is our first dinner there! It was so good! always yummy food!
Brad playing survivor! He did good they ended up not winning but they did way good! he is always willing to do water sports! DUH he is a fish!

This is brad and his partner in survivor mary! she was nice we saw her everywhere!


This is just the picture of the pool that we would hang out at!



This is Brad, Mike (Brads brother), and Ryan (Brads Cousin) waiting for dinner! So handsome!




This is me absolutely HATING the lobster! It was a good thing I had a steak coming after that! Yeah thats how you gain so much weight on cruises! They let you eat whatever you want!





I promise Im not drunk and passed out! I was taking a nap on the last day and Brad and his cousin thought it would be funny to take that and put it next to me and take pictures! I was so confused when I woke up!! Yeah pretty funny I guess!














well this is a picture of Brad getting a henna tattoo! haha yeah of course he would pick the one with palm trees and a sun...kind of girly I know!
















4 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

yay! so fun! it looks like you guys had a blast! its always sad when you have to come home from vacations!

Lacey said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I need to see more pictures.

Kaylin said...

I am glad you had fun, do it all now while you still can. Love you guys.

TJ and Jessica said...

The lobster pic is my favorite!! You were rubbing it in our faces that you were going to eat lobster for Thanksgiving, doesn't look like you liked it!! ha ha
How was Twilight?