Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cruise Updates

Well Brad and I just returned from our week long cruise! It was so fun! Although being the only girl at times with three very fish oriented people it can be rough ha! We had four stops in which most of them included snorkeling...Yeah I'm not big into that it sort of freaks me out so I spent most of the stops at the beach relaxing! Although at one of the stops (Grand Cayman Islands) Brad convinced me to go swim with sting rays! yeah that was intense! Fish really freak me out but I did it! Coming home was a nightmare! We flew from Miami to Atlanta our flight was supposed to leave at 5 but it got delayed until 7 so we missed our connecting flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake by 5 MINUTES! And needless to say Delta was not really willing to help us out! So we had to get a hotel that night and then fly from there to Vegas the next morning and then on to Salt Lake! We missed work and Brad missed school and it set us back a whole day! FRUSTRATING! Oh well we finally made it home Monday night! We missed all of our family during Thanksgiving but it was very much worth getting to be in nice HOT WEATHER!

3 comments:

Kaylin said...

where are all the pictures, that is what I want to see, but glad you are home. You were mised.

Lacey said...

I wanted to see the pictures. Sorry that it took you so long to get home. Lexi sure did miss her aunt and uncle.

TJ and Jessica said...

Post pics!! I'm jealous, I love cruises! Sometime we'll have to plan a trip and go together! :)