WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME?Bradley James Heninger
HOW LONG HABE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? One year and 9 months (in about 2 weeks)
.HOW LONG DID YOU DATE?8 months dating almost 3 months engaged
HOW OLD IS HE? 24
WHO IS TALLER? He is Im a shorty.
WHO CAN SING BEST?Id say Brad his whole family can sing...then there is me ha
WHO IS SMARTER? He is by far!
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? I do unless I need some help and he will do it.
WHO PAYS BILLS? I do.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? He does if you are looking at the bed.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? HA the apartment people
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do Brad has once for me ha ha!
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Me although it takes awhile for it.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He totally did he full on took my face and BAM he laid it on me
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Id say we both do...im spoiled so I tend to get my way alot but he does too so yeah its equal.
I tag Jessica and Angie!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it, I could have guessed all of your responses. Have fun on the trip and try not to miss us back home.
ha so funnY! we still need to do something. its ridiculous... id say you wear the pants too! :)
haha thats funnny! that sounds so fun to go on a cruise! i bet you guys will have a blast. thats exciting that you are almost done w/ school! congrats!
Very cute! Welcome to bloggerland:) Have fun on your cruise!
Post a Comment