Monday, November 3, 2008

Here we go...about us!!

We are the Heningers. We have been married for a little over a year and a half..which has been amazing. We live in Pocatello Idaho, atleast for now. Brad and I are both going to school and working (too much if you ask me). Brad is about to finish up his bachelors in may and has now applied to PA school and we are now in the WAIT process, which stinks! Im attending hair school which I love doing hair but I HATE going to school! Its a good thing that I only have a little over 2 months left. Im starting to get nervous knowing that its almost all over! My family lives here which is nice, although we both think it stinks living so far from Brad's family we miss them all of the time! Well thats us!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute! I'm glad that you are blogging in case you guys really have to move somewhere far away for PA school (I'm still hoping for either Boise or Poky). I want to be able to see my future nieces or nephews cuz they will be stink'n cute!

TJ and Jessica said...

Yay, I found you!! Add me. Your background is cute cute

Kaylin said...

It is awful that I have to find your blog, my own sister, through somebody elses blog. Oh well!. Very cute. Love ya.

Becki said...

Hmmm, you are a little sneak! Well, I will go ahead and leave a comment on your blog, even though you don't leave any on mine. How rude! Kiddin' ya! Anyways, glad to see you blogging!!! I found you through Kaylin's blog-since she was nice enough to leave a comment. :P

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Hey Nicole- I found your blog through Angie's! This is Lindsey (Walker) Rasmussen. Anyway, cute blog! I dont think I have ever seen your husband, but you guys are very cute together. Good Luck with school and everything!

WeBeR FaM said...

I am so glad that you found my blog! We really haven't seen each other forever...I'm guna have to talk Shane into taking me to Winger's! haha! That would be way fun if they played ball again. That is so exciting that you are almost done with school! LuCkY!

sam and kyrsten said...

yay! NICKER im glad you have a blog! its so fun! kinda addicting though! I agree i think we do live like a block from eachother! how are things going?

Lacey said...

Hey - I thought that I would leave a little comment saying hi. You need to add more current pictures of you and Brad. Love ya.