Sunday, November 16, 2008
7 Days and Counting!!!
So Brad and I decided a long time ago that we wanted to go on a cruise...We were able to go on one with my family right after we got engaged (which was SO fun)! So we had been talking about it and playing with the idea for awhile when in July we were at McCall with his family for their family vacation when his brother and cousin and Brad decided to really look into the whole idea of a fall/winter cruise. So we found one and we decided that its perfect timing we don't have any kids yet and we are both graduating from school so its a pre-graduation present to both of us!! So just so you all know while its freezing here we will be in SUNNY western caribbean! My only request is that we can atleast have turkey on thanksgiving although I wont complain if its lobster!! Ill be sure to post pictures when we get back to make you all jealous ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am jealous! Have a great time! Enjoy this childless time!!
I hate you! Just kidding, I'll be in cold Grand Junction with my BABIES!!! ha ha. You're going to have so much fun!!
what the!? so much fun!
Post a Comment