Thursday, March 10, 2011

Like father like son

The older Carson gets the more he not only looks like his Daddy, but he acts just like him too. Carson loves his dad so much. He is always copying whatever Brad is doing. The other night we were standing in the kitchen getting ready to say the prayer for dinner and Carson looked at how Brad was standing and walked up by him and leaned up against the cupboards (just like Brad was) folded his arms (just as Brad was). This was already making me giggle and so during the prayer I snuck a little peek at him and right as Brad crossed one leg over the other Carson did the EXACT same thing. We both just started cracking up....if it wasn't the prayer I would have recorded it, it was so so funny!! I love his little personality lately. Here are some pictures to show just how much he looks up to his Dad. I cant figure out how to flip it...sorry but here he is wearing Brad's shoes.


ha this one cracks me up eating their cereal.

Making cookies.

3 comments:

Kaylin said...

love the pictures, thanks for the post.

Lacey said...

He is just so cute. Can't wait to see him this weekend!

Melissa said...

Cute!!