Friday, December 10, 2010

Hair

My dear, sweet, toddler ( I have to call him that now I guess he is so not a baby anymore..*tear*) well he watches everything I do. By everything I mean EVERYTHING! I never realized how much he watches until I catch him doing things like this. The other night I was at my friends house and we were doing each other's hair..(oh how I love that one of my good friends here does hair as well). As her and I were talking in her living room and letting her color process we noticed Carson and Lydia (LYIIIA as Carson likes to call her) were being quite, which if you were around these two you know when they play THEY PLAY and quite is not apart of how they play at all. So I peeked my head around the corner to find Carson doing miss Lydia's hair. Seriously so funny! Brad enjoys the movie the Zohan or something where Adam Sandler is an army person and wants to be a cosmetologist well now he calls Carson Zohan whenever he gets out the brush or clips to do hair. I love you Carson. Seriously such good buddies.
Mommy has taught him well....a nice head massage before a service...! Oh Carson
We told them it was Lydia's turn and she thought Carson needed some highlights..!

Checking the foil....
I love this little man so much. He makes me laugh so much!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

So true about them watching you! This is my favorite mini me story ever! Hilarious!

Kaylin said...

So cute. He is getting too big. Time for another trip home yet????

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my heck. i love it. love your family picture at the top of your blog too! you look so great!

TJ and Jessica said...

haha!! That's awesome!! Little cuties :)

Lacey said...

What a cutie. Very funny. Miss you guys so much.

Mer said...

Ha ha! Can Carson do MY hair?? I need it desperately!