Looks like the medicine was workingMonday, September 28, 2009
First airplane ride!
Recently we were able to fly to Ontario to bless Carson. (We forgot our camera so you will have to wait on pictures of that!) So earlier in the week I was really nervous about taking him. He tends to be fussier during the afternoon and our flight was right in that time frame! So I called my sisters and asked them if giving him some tylenol before we left to make him sleepy was bad and they both said go for it!...So I did! Yes Im "that" mom! Well thankfully he was perfect both ways for us! Although while we were there he was way fussier than normal so I felt bad for the family that never gets to see him but oh well I guess! Here are some pictures of our trip there!
Looks like the medicine was working
Looks like the medicine was working
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can't believe how much he has changed. I need more pictures, more often especially at this young stage where they change every day. Love you guys and Happy Birthday Brad (Nick I told him that I hoped you hadn't forgotten him and he thought it was funny). Love you guys and can't wait to see you. Hey, by the way Austin mailed a picture for you will you call him when you get it. Thanks, he mailed it this morning and he wanted to call you when he got home from school to see if you had gotten it.
It was so much fun to see you guys in Ontario. I'm glad that it worked out so well for us to be there! I'm REALLY glad that the flight went so well. It is nerve-racking to even think of having an unhappy baby on a plane.
Post a Comment