We were also able to take Carson in to the doctor this past week because he has just been super fussy well he is always fussy but more than normal ha! And my sister in law said that he might have acid reflux because when he would spit up it was like projectile vomit (sorry TMI) So we took him in and sure enough he has severe acid reflux! So they gave him some prescription zantac for infants and I tell you what its a night and day difference! He is soooo much happier! It makes me feel bad that he was probably really fussy because his poor tummy hurt! Sorry Carson! Anyways here are some more pictures of the birthday boy and our happy baby!
Brad loves the water...these are really all the pictures I had of him on here!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad! Sorry that you had to study all day though. That kind of sucks. This sounds really bad, but I'm glad that Carson had reflux since the doc can give him something for it. He is such a cute baby and I can't wait to see him and hold him! (I have to admit that I was a bit nervous to try in Ontario after seeing him cry at everyone:-) So glad that he is doing better. He looks SOO happy!
I hope Brad had a great birthday!! Carson is soooo cute and is getting so bad. Thad and I really wish that we could have made it down to the blessing. We can't wait to see him when you come down this next month though! He looks soo happy!
Brad I hope you had a good day. And it sounds like Nicole didn't forget about you. HA HA. Carson has changed so much, what a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys. We miss you so much.
Hey Nic! Just answering your question you asked on my blog. I am going to make some watches when you are visiting. There is a lady that lives in Rexburg that does the watch parties for cheap and I think your mom is interested in coming down and making some bands. They are a lot cheaper than everywhere else. Like 6.00 per band!
poor kid but boy is he cute
Post a Comment