Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1 Month!

Carson turned one month on the 27 of August, which went by so fast. I dont know if it was because we had a lot going on in that month or what but its crazy! We have enjoyed him so much! He is so strong he loves to put weight on his legs when your holding him and just stare at you... and he can hold his own head up! It really gets me worried thinking that he is so strong that he might start crawling and walking too soon! Well here are some pictures of our little boy. Oh and once I figure out how we are going to make this a private blog so let me know if you want to be able to see it ASAP! Enjoy the pictures!


This is Bradley and Carson studying...This is a nightly thing for them. Its nice when Brad comes home he loves to hold him.
This is the little guy taking a nap on me!

He LOVES tubby time with Dad!


This is him watching his first football game! Tomorrow will be his second... GO BOISE STATE!



Isnt he cute?! Yes this is before the hair loss that is happening right now!




As you can see the hair loss isnt affecting his ego! haha HE is our little Benjamin Button!





14 comments:

Kaylin said...

Love all the pictures, except for the one of Brad in the tub.

The Johnson's said...

He is SOOO handsome! I would love to be able to still watch your blog when you put it on private.

sam and kyrsten said...

holy cute that second to last picture looks so much like brad! congrats! he is adorable! i want to still see your blog when you go private! kyrsten35@hotmail.com

Kaylin said...

Sorry, my email is kkrwpa@aol.com

Marci said...

Nicole!! He's such a sweet baby!! I would love to still see your blog when you go private! My email is butterflynova@hotmail.com It's fun to see how your family is doing!

Joseph and Lauren said...

Time does fly by so fast...take a lot of pictures and movies so you can remember when they are small.

Taryn said...

Hey Nicole! He is such a cutie! I would love to keep looking at your blog if you go private. taryn.palmer1@gmail.com :)

Melanie and Daniel said...

Add me to your list. missviss21@gmail.com

TJ and Jessica said...

He is so adorable!! Please add me- jkennedy531@gmail.com

Lacey said...

He is getting so big. All of the pictures are way cute. I'm glad Brad is covered by Carson with the one in the tub. Add me to the list. You should have my email if not let me know.

Brooke said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks! My email is sbkress@hotmail.com

WeBeR FaM said...

He is so cute Nicole! They definitely do grow up way too fast! I want to keep watching your blog when you go private if that is okay. My email is sportschik21@hotmail.com

The Bigelows said...

hey your boy is so cute, they do grow up fast i cant beleive mine is almost 4 months!! I would like to be added to your list my email is t-radawn@hotmail.com thanks

Becki said...

He is such a cutie! I just want to kiss those cheekies!! I want an invite to your blog. tbkress1@msn.com is my email. To make your blog private you click on customize on your blog, then click on the Settings tab, then below that click on Permissions. Then under where it says 'Who can read this blog?' you can put in the email address of those you want to send an invite to. I have definitely felt better about having my blog private.