Monday, February 2, 2009

So I was reading Kaylin and Laceys blog (my sisters) and I thought it would be fun to do the picture tag. It was kind of fun looking at old pictures! This was obviously when Brad and I got married. This picture is with his family that all came to be with us!



7 comments:

jess said...

Oh, you guys are too cute!

Lacey said...

What a cute picture of you guys. Everyone ones looks cold in that picture.

Erin_C said...

Hey Nicole! I found your blog off of mallory's. It looks like you're doing great! I'm so jealous of your cruise. I have been craving a beach! Congrats on your coming addition! Its crazy, we're having our first two and you and I are only 2 1/2 weeks apart. . . ha ha. Glad to see you're doing good!

Kaylin said...

Way cute. I remember that day, so much for it being spring break, it was freezing. Oh well, would not have missed it.

sam and kyrsten said...

way cute pic! i have never seen your wedding pictures and i really like this one!

Brooke said...

Very cute! You two make a great couple. Can you believe it has been two years? I have to agree with everyone else, that day was COLD!

Caitlin said...

what a cute wedding picture!