Friday, February 13, 2009
Viva Las Vegas
Yesterday was a very exciting day for Brad and I. Brad will graduate with his bachelors degree in June and he has been applying to Physician Assistant School. He went to Las Vegas last week for an interview and yesterday morning he found out that he had been accepted into the program! It was a bitter sweet feeling for me. I was so happy that he got in and that we can get school done and out of the way but at the same time it was very scary. The scary part is that the school starts July 6th and Im due July 26 which is very scary for me! We havent had time yet to finalize what our plan is but as of right now Ill stay in Pocatello with my parents until I have the baby so we dont have to try to find a new doctor when Im so far along. So coming soon we will be moving to Henderson NV which is a suburb of Vegas! We are both very excited knowing that the we will be living somewhere where winter is NOTHING like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So fun, now we will have some place to go nice and warm for cheap. Congrats again.
Nicole that is so awesome! Applying and interviewing for professional schools can be very stressfull so I am sure you are so happy! Actually Jena Herrud-Jones just got into PA school in AZ starting in June. Not that you wanted to know, but I just found out. Well good luck with the move and the baby and everything else! Don't get too stressed!
I am so excited for both of you! Congrats to Brad!
Congrats to Brad! My girls are going to miss their Aunt "Tole" but we are so excited for you!
First off, I'm SOOO excited for Brad! And you at that matter. It'll be a great feeling when he's done with school, for both of you. But I'm really sad because my best friend in Pocatello is going to be leaving me! We'll miss you guys so much, but it'll just give us a good excuse to go to Vegas! (TJ will love that!) Good thing it's still a few months away. When Brad moves I'm totally here for you if you need any help AT ALL!! We love you guys!!
hey what great news! im so excited for you guys!
Very exciting Brad and Nicole! I bet that you are so excited to get out of Poky! ha
PS. here is my new blog!
First, congrats! That is super exciting! Second, oh man, you're moving??!?!?
Post a Comment