Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Big Brother
So a lot has happened in our family lately. We moved to ontario oregon from vegas for Brad to finish his rotations. It's been nice being closer to family but it was hard leaving our friends there. We miss it there a lot but its great for us to be here. Right after we got settled in here we found out we were expecting baby number 2. Carson is going to be a big brother. Last week we went in for our 20 week ultra sound and found out we are having a girl. Which is funny because whenever you would ask carson what he wants a brother or sister he would always respond by saying a baby sis dur. We are very excited she will join our family january 12. That's the one nice thing about having to have c sections weknow exactly the date and time we will have her. Its not letting me upload pictures from the ultrasound but they were cute she gave us a great shot to be sure she was really a girl ha. Carson is so funny he told me yesterday that his baby in his tummy was getting big. Well I have lots of things to update on so I will post pictures with those posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay for you guys! Congrats on the little gal. I hope all is well.
I don't believe it, you posted something. HAHA! Love you guys.
So many new things going on in your lives right now! Congrats! Carson is so cute!
Congrats! Two is so fun. Hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.
NICKER!!!!! yay!!! congratulations! sooo soo happy for you!
Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! I hope I get to see you at graduation!
Nicole,
Congrats on baby #2...been so long, you need to post pics of the cute belly! :)
Hope you and your family are doing well.
Dawn :)
Post a Comment