I'm so far behind on blogging its ridiculous. Well about a month and half ago we were able to spend the last week of Brad's two week break with his family in Ontario. I was then able to spend the whole next week with his family in McCall for the annual Talbot family reunion, which is always so fun. Brad's parents were feeling bad that Brad hadn't gone in a couple of years so they were able to fly him up for the weekend! (Thanks Ken and Lori) Its always fun to see Carson playing with his cousins, aunts, and uncles. We miss everyone already! Its a good thing we are moving closer to home soon! Here are some pictures of our 2 week stay with the Heningers.
This was at some reservoir in Ontario and sure enough there is Carson LOVING the water.
So cute!
Carson and Ben playing the piano. They taught Carson how to climb up there by himself so we always found or should I say heard them playing!
This was at some reservoir in Ontario and sure enough there is Carson LOVING the water.
So cute!
Carson and Ben playing the piano. They taught Carson how to climb up there by himself so we always found or should I say heard them playing!




2 comments:
Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you.
Nicole! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! I was like "Bradley and Nicole--I hope that's who I think it is!" It was. :) Your blog is great. That pyramid amazes me, holy cow. They are pretty awesome. Little Carson is adorable, I am so glad I'll be able to keep in touch with you guys through your blog!
Post a Comment