On July 27, 2009 this little boy came to join our family. From day one he has had his parents (mainly Brad) wrapped around his finger. One year later he still has Dad wrapped ever so tight and mom even tighter! Carson Grant turned one on Tuesday! Wow has one year gone by so fast. The other night Brad and I were looking at pictures of him and it made me miss my little fussy baby. I know he is still a baby but not the baby that would sleep on my chest and cuddle with me. Carson is so fun. He is running all over the place and talking up storms. He absolutely LOVES music. He could dance all day. His favorite songs are the songs on his Uncle D's boating mix. Whenever we hear them on the radio he instantly dances. He still is such a Daddy's boy. Kind of makes me jealous at times but thats ok. He no longer takes a bottle....although I think breaking him of his sippy cups will be the hard one! We love you so much Carson and cant imagine life without you! (sorry there are a ton of pictures)
7lb 9oz
Approximately 3 days old. (look at those hands...he will be palming a basketball at 3!) haha
7lb 9oz
Approximately 3 days old. (look at those hands...he will be palming a basketball at 3!) haha







4 comments:
looks like fun :) I will be at that point soon enough!
Love the picture of him in the bathtub, too cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days, YEAH.
Happy birthday Carson!! He's so freaking CUTE! I hope we'll get to see you guys while you're in town
He has gotten big. Love him so much.
Post a Comment