Monday, November 2, 2009

WARNING...BLOG OVERLOAD!

Unfortunately the last part of our two week break was not so eventful! We spent the first week having SO much fun with our families and getting away that we had big plans for when we got home! Well we all know how it goes you almost need a vacation after a vacation! Thats how it went in our home the first few days! We were bums and just hung out and enjoyed the great weather and once we were finally ready to go exploring and seeing things as a family Carson got sick! Our last few days in Pocatello I started feeling sick and had a cold and was really hoping I wouldnt pass it on to poor Carson but Im thinking I did! All of the sudden one night he woke up at 3 a.m. just screaming and screaming...which isnt like him at all! He used to cry a little at night when he was first born but he hasnt done that in quit sometime! So I knew something was up! Well after a very loooong night I woke up the next morning and took his temperature and sure enough he had a fever of 101.6 which im sure isnt horrible but for a new mommy it sure was! So I took him into urgent care and sure enough he had an ear infection! They said its very rare for a 3 month old to get one..... ugh which means we are probably in for many more to come! But after all of the medicine he is back to almost normal! So after a few days we were still able to go to trunk or treat at our ward and help out with our chili cook off!





What wonders a little amoxicillin and tylenol can do! I think its so funny how his arm is just hanging off!

What a trooper!


ok ok Im LAME and didnt dress him up as a farm animal or anyting like that but Brads mom bought this shirt and I thought it was sooo cute! Earlier in the day he was "Brad" for halloween! He had on his Boise State shirt and sweats.....which was the EXACT same thing Brad was wearing soo funny!

Look below to see what else has been happening with us!!! (3 posts in one day...wow! Impressive if I dont say so myself!!)

4 comments:

Kaylin said...

Cute...Love that little pumpkin

Suzie and Chadd said...

I don't know if I've told u our ear infection issues w/ Tyler, but he had 10 ear infections the first 10 months of his life. Meaning he was always on antibiotics until he finally got tubes. I hope that doesn't end up being the case w/ Carson but if so...the tubes are a life saver!! We miss ya'll and have fun w/ ur second semester =)

Lacey said...

What a cute baby.

Joseph and Lauren said...

he is getting so big. He is so darn cute!