Today was our two year anniversary! It really doesnt seem like it has been that long at all! I just want you all to know how much I love my husband. He is really the worlds GREATEST guy! He makes me so happy and I am SO proud of all of the things he does for our us! He will make an AMAZING daddy! Today my nephews were over here and Brad just sat with them and was teaching them how to play football on the playstation and they were so cute with him... He is just so good with them it makes me so excited to get to see him with our little boy! I love you Bradley James! P.S. Isnt he SO cute!?Monday, March 9, 2009
Best Two Years
Today was our two year anniversary! It really doesnt seem like it has been that long at all! I just want you all to know how much I love my husband. He is really the worlds GREATEST guy! He makes me so happy and I am SO proud of all of the things he does for our us! He will make an AMAZING daddy! Today my nephews were over here and Brad just sat with them and was teaching them how to play football on the playstation and they were so cute with him... He is just so good with them it makes me so excited to get to see him with our little boy! I love you Bradley James! P.S. Isnt he SO cute!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Brad is great with kids. I was also impressed that he stopped his studying because Austin wanted to play and took the 10 minutes with Austin and Hunter just to play. He will be a great dad.
I totally forgot that it was your anniversary. Sorry. You both will be great parents. That was nice of Brad to stop his studying to play with the boys.
congratulations. its crazy how fast time goes!
Happy anniversary. It's a coincidence because TJ and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary on the 15th. I am so excited for you and Brad and your little one. What a cute little family you will be. Have you guys thought of any names yet?
Congratulations! It is crazy how times lies.
Hey Nicole congrats on 2 year and congradulations on the baby boys are so fun
Post a Comment